A lot has changed around us globally. The pandemic has impacted every sphere of human activity and most of us are still navigating through the challenges of the new normal. A lot to learn, and look forward to, with renewed spirit and passion. As the world presses the reset button, we at FICCI are all set to play our part in bringing the businesses back to normal.
Starting from 11th December 2020 and extending for a period of one year, FICCI will be organising Annual Expo 2020 (FAE 2020), a one-of-its-kind virtual event in the country focused on manufacturing and services sectors. An engaging and progressive platform where buyers and sellers from across the globe connect, interact, and grow to their fullest potential. This unique event operates with the objective of elevating Indian business sector while envisioning new prospects and accelerating businesses.
The sprawling Exhibition Centre plays host to exhibitors from across the globe, giving them a productive landscape to showcase their products and capabilities, project their achievements, and engage in discussions to advance their business prospects. While the well-appointed booths allow virtual handshakes through video and chat, the B2B meeting rooms transform business relationships. The state-of-art auditorium is fully equipped to host large-format webinars and conferences, thus providing a world-class environment for global business.
FICCI Annual Expo will be organized in conjunction with the FICCI Annual General Meeting, a flagship event and one of the most eagerly awaited congregations involving representatives from the Government, Industry, Bureaucracy, Academics and Research, addressing a high-powered audience of policy-makers, corporates, media, among others. The theme for this year would be “Inspired India.”
- A high-profile event with participation from the who’s who of the Indian industry, government and representatives from Indian and international chambers and associations.
- Visitors can access exhibitors round-the-clock across all 365 days.
- Visitors can choose from a host of online options to find the products or services they are interested in. They can do a keyword search, sector-wise search, sort, and filter options to search an exhibitor of choice according to their geographical area.
- The visitors can send meeting requests and fix their meetings with the exhibitors as per their convenience.
- Products and services across 50+ sectors to be showcased in structured Exhibition Halls segregated as per sectors.
- Sectoral webinars will be organized inviting delegates from across the globe.
- The event will be promoted extensively across India and the globe through regional chambers and sectoral associations which are FICCI members and through Indian Missions all over the world.
Important Initiatives and key schemes of GoI at display during FICCI Annual Expo 2020 commencing December 11, 2020
- Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- Make in India
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- ‘Vocal for Local’
- Digital India Mission
- Skill India Mission
- Boosting the Engine of Growth- Railways
Focus –Infrastructure, electrification, and freight corridors
- RCS UDAN
- Infrastructure – Smart Cities Missions
- One district one product