Delivered by a faculty of industry experts, the UFI-Exhibition Management School (UFI-EMS) combines both global insights and regional expertise for the Asia-Pacific region. The UFI-EMS sessions are adapted to the learnings from the pandemic and its impact on the exhibition industry. The online-live programme focuses on key industry trends, best practice sharing and includes group work to meet and exchange with industry peers from around the globe. Participants can discover, compare and discuss opportunities of today and tomorrow.
5 Good Reasons to join
- Enrich your business network: Work alongside industry peers and grow your global network.
- Upgrade skills: Continue to stay on top of market trends and developments in the exhibition industry. The programme will cover a wide range of relevant industry topics.
- Grasp the value of online training: Set to two hours per topic, the online UFI-EMS will allow you to take part in the training in addition to your day-to-day obligations.
- Continuous interaction: Access to focused Alumni group on the worldwide ETT Club industry e-platform.
- Globally recognised certification: Graduates from the UFI-EMS will receive a certification of completion which automatically count towards the UFI Certified Professional Designation.
Adele Eloff Manager – Exhibitions and New Event Sales at CTICC (UFI-EMS Participant 2021): “I am totally blown-away by UFI-EMS, every session is a different experience. The learnings from the expert presenters, content shared and the group of the attendees are priceless. It is lovely to meet everyone, even if only online to learn from each other, as this is how we make our events stronger. Thank you to UFI and MBB Consulting for putting such a phenomenal programme together as well as creating a platform to make new industry friends.”
Diane CHEN, General Manager and Member of the Board of Shenyang New World EXPO (UFI-EMS Participant 2020): “The UFI – Exhibition Management School was an excellent opportunity to interact and learn from the professional experts and peers from our exhibition industry. The combination of interactive online discussions coupled with team workshops enabled us to investigate issues, develop solutions and evaluate practical potential situations. We will continue to send senior management to this program. Thanks to the UFI Team!”
We are proud to bring you content, in line with today’s new reality!
In this edition programme: Agile Cross-Sales Strategies / Customer Centricity & Care / Cross-Channel Exhibition Marketing / Digital Innovation / Human Resources & Leadership / Global Business Development / Budget and P&L / Strategy Creation and Development.
Delivered by a faculty of industry experts, the UFI-EMS will combine both global insights and regional expertise – following the clearly articulated need for education that adapts a global curriculum to the specific regional and local needs.
The 4th edition will take place online from 11 October to 21 October 2021. The UFI-Exhibition Management School provides 10 sessions that will run over a period of two weeks featuring two 2hr sessions per day.
Registration and course information are available online: https://www.ufi.org/education/exhibition-management-school/
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.