- The show will bring together more than 75 participating brands, 400 delegates, and +2700 visitors from over 30 countries for a three-day exhibition-cum-conference from May 31-June 2, 2022, at Grand Hyatt, Mumbai.
- The highly credible and content focused conferences will bring together the industry’s thought leaders and decision makers to reflect on the key business challenges of today.
- The STAT Times Awards on June 1 will recognize the most innovative cargo companies, airlines, airports and other professionals and organizations in the industry who have achieved excellence in the cargo business.
Messe Muenchen India is proud to present the ninth edition of air cargo India, the leading exhibition-cum-conference for the air cargo industry in India. This latest edition will focus exclusively on the pharma, e-commerce, drones, and technology sectors. After its phenomenal success in delivering life-saving drugs, vaccines, and medical equipment during the coronavirus pandemic, in addition to increased volumes of regular goods like food supplies and textiles, the Indian air cargo industry is all set to come together, commemorate, and celebrate its achievements under one roof at the much-awaited show air cargo India 2022.
This excitement can be gauged from the record numbers of registrations by visitors, delegates, speakers, and exhibitors. Over the years, air cargo India has earned a reputation for tapping the pulse of this highly dynamic industry and creating the right platform for business leaders, stakeholders, and innovators to exchange ideas and opportunities as well as global perspectives and future developments. Bhupinder Singh, CEO, Messe Muenchen India, says, “The air cargo industry in India has shown tremendous resilience, spirit of innovation, and technology adoption during the pandemic period. As the industry recalibrates for post-pandemic realities and growth opportunities, air cargo India 2022 will offer the ideal platform to share the learnings, expand networks, and align business interests. Our well-curated conferences will elaborate on the evolving needs of pharma shipments and the latest trends in ecommerce cargo. Finally, the most awaited STAT Times Awards night at air cargo India 2022 will felicitate the industry leaders who have outperformed despite all odds. We hope everyone in the air cargo business in India visits us and receives maximum value for their time at air cargo India 2022.”
Some of the key conference topics at air cargo India 2022 are:
- The future of pharma supply chains
- Cross-border ecommerce and its impact on air cargo
- How will digital innovations increase air cargo revenues?
- People, planet, and prosperity – air cargo sustainability for the future